Unfortunately, truth’s as white as snow.

Cant sleep because I’m scared to lose you,
But I want to sleep, because I’m scared I might not amuse you.
Its not the puff of smoke that keeps me awake,
It’s the ashes of your memories, falling like snowflake.
Don’t shiver in the rain of falling hearts,
With a sentimental echo, the teardrops starts.

Undercurrents of foolishness takes its effect,
Politeness is destroyed, an uncouth religion has become our sect.
The lowliness of our friendship has flown,
Maybe we will be happy, but will we find each other mourn?
I cant forget now what all I need to reminisce,
Diseased I stand, the cure will be these days of bliss.

Shine on like the beacons of the lighted lighthouse,
The broken torn building, from the ground it tries to rouse.
The fleets of war between give and take,
Has subsided to conclude who gets to learn and who gets to break.
Time has run out and running is all we have,
Instead of running ahead, we run right-worldly like a crab.

I haven’t broken down or made up,
The flaws keeps accumulating, showing me which way is up.
Demented is not what I am,
But I have an unusual power, to prove to me that I am damned.
Whenever I start to feel slightly swell,
That’s when I conclusively know, that things are not very well.

A twisted thorned flower has turned black inside,
Its digging a hole, a well for the forgetting child.
Now shadows overlook the far away light,
They tremble in the fear of giving hope, a dazzle which will bite.
The glare reflects on the mirror which cracked,
It still shows the tears, a quality of the past which lacked.



Inspired and the title's copied from "Hey oh(Snow)" by RHCP. Good song. Very much suggested to be listened to......

April 14th, 2007. 2.10 A.M......Rock On.

No comments: