One strict man, one even more strict woman, one woman who can scratch and ME

Grew up with a smirk and always a heaven beside me,
A love of a woman who inherited the power to be comforting.
A woman I call my dear mother.
Never ran too fast, nor did I decide to do anything stupid,
Had the advice from a higher power, which I couldn’t hate to admit.
A power clinging from my strict father.
Never doubted or hesitated to do anything this woman had asked,
We fought like two cats and mongrel dogs, the meaningless curse she cast.
This nice little curser was my lovely elder sister.


The young one always seems to be right,
And damn I was never right.
But always, cunningly enough, I ran scot-free.
Mom covered me with a plain sheet, every night.
My red little anger buddy was always laughed at,
My disoriented dance was never made fun of,
2+2 was 5 sometimes, and it was not an issue.
Three people worried when I let a simple cough.


Worry was something that these simple people kept me away from,
Never was asked to do anything, gardening for me was considered a storm.
Enjoy the years, never forget it, the simple plain norm.
Morals were taught with each new mistake I so many did,
Kicking, biting, wrestling, mudding…forgotten…he’s just a kid.
Tracks I have built were on these words of advise.
Shove away from bad influences and bad friends,
I stayed away from teachers, classes, geeks and a few errands.
Hell, I learnt from bad influences, many would know.


The young one gets to make the choices,
No matter how dumb or delusional it is.
He has the power over the whole gang, misusing it.
The love given unconditionally for me to attain bliss.
I can wonder, as much as I want,
They will never stop me from making up dreams.
They want me to be something or somewhere.
I want to sing, a poetry for three people, just sing.


I have never cared for dames and mischievous games that everyone played,
But did hope to find a mate who I thought I could have cared.
Justifying this point is my disease, cursed as I stand.
My simple folks don’t expect me to shower them with accolades unintentionally,
They don’t have a plan they made up voluntarily.
It’s the dreams of mine they care more, period.
Love is an understatement, this sweet emotion is even more powerful,
Everyday far away is bitter, though I forget and have learned to be tactful.
So many helped to mature me…. my mom, dad and sis, helped me be a kid.




Was listening to Keith Carradine's "I'm Easy". Couldnt get its mp3 anywhere. But apparently its thr on YouTube.com. And its beautiful. 20th April, 2007. 2.45 A.M. Rock on......

No comments: