The beach melody

I’m watching my brain build up walls,
Its going on slow, shivering slow.
A vague known emotion called laughter erupts,
I have heard it play, like music plays.


More I ask, the lesser I get,
The fictitious emotion again clears the air.
Oh, the beauty of nature, don’t solace me so much,
Wait a while, till I arrive at your gaining sensation.


It’s a clear moonlight night,
Not even the last birds wants to fly.
They are horrid scared to become a part of the night,
The sandy, tanned, clear moonlight night.


I am shivering due to the cold and mild wind,
The crashing of the end is disturbing me.
My pockets and my hands are dirty with the mud and the sand,
But I am more worried about my head filled with the same shit.


The train of thought don’t seem to wait,
And I don’t have any thoughts as yet.
I’m flowing through every sea and sky,
But I’m lost…..so lost, that I don’t know if I should cry.


Crazy and ridiculous I sound,
The infinite sea always has its effect on me.
It has given me so much and has taken so much as well,
I don’t know whether to complain, but it set me free.



April 3rd, 2007. 2.35 A.M.

No comments: