Exasperation, a miracle and the known heaven

I am not sorry or apologetic
I am hardly in guilt or in any sort of agony
But why am I lying.


The ideas why stupidity takes its course
Rises waves of thoughts blundering the show
Silly is all I feel, but why?


The rising tide rises a little higher
Abuses me and engulfs me a little tighter
Blame oneself for being thick.


Turn up the volume to drown myself
Lower the lights to blind myself
Have a notion of crying for some nameless emotion.


A miracle strikes.


Fallen in the rabbit hole again
The dream finds the humor of the whole rout
The proud feeling of attitude sublimes.

Redefines the trust built in these months
Clarifies answers asked in these hazy days
No words mean more, than hers.


Speck of smiles and then a fury of joy
The same old sensation of caring and my indisputable coy
She is home…the delight is reborn.


The waves of the storm finally resides back
The addiction finally flows inwards
The moment of delusion fades, its ok.


29th April, 2007. 4.30 A.M. Rock on…..

2 comments:

Prerona said...

really good stuff :) can i link you?

Sensational Android said...

ya sure man...u can link me...
i'd be really honoured....