A prayer to inspiration

Come my source of inspiration,
Delude me in the womb of your grace.
Take me to the higher worlds and the lower hells,
In thoughts I start to maze.


Make me fight the demons of myself,
And express the worldliness around me.
Pour vodka of words from my heart,
To really show I can cry and I can glee.


Make me loud enough for a small crowd,
And hide the whispers.
Conceal inside you what I don’t want to be,
And show everything as a blur.


Bless me with a vision,
And grace me with an oracle.
Ideas only prophecies can ever endeavor,
And deeds that only A one can miracle.


Let me thank those whom I cant directly thank,
And curse whom I don’t want to.
Let the sea of hatred and jealousy be dissolved,
In guilt and shame I don’t want to stay for you.



Let me ask for more than I want,
Hell I care, `cos I know I am bit delusional.
Sometimes I am so innocent to ask more than my carriage,
Its my innocence that made me responsible.

Hope is the structure of my inspiration,
It’s what kept me alive and made my compositions.
Its not easy to hope in the bright lights of despair,
Well, screw that, let me send a prayer to inspiration.


1st April, 4.25 a.m. Rock on......


Was listening to "Fair" by Remy Zero. Bloody depressing song.......but good gloomy lyrics--"So what if you catch me, where would we land? In somebody's life, forsaking his hands".

No comments: