Fools like me just rush in…..

Bored and in a nausea,
A hellish feeling of unfriendliness.
Victim of the turning new world,
The kids are probably alright.


Summer’s coming close too,
And winter’s calmly caving in.
Autumn just stayed for a short time,
A rain of tear is nearing by.


Where is my destiny,
Cant see anywhere close.
But probably I certainly don’t care,
But what if I did?


I have slept enough,
But I don’t want to wake up.
God of laziness is my prayers,
Poetry, my expression.


Confused and a little mixed up,
About questions I need to answer.
Whether it’s a big mistake,
Or I have lamely followed my heart.


The only emotion is laughter,
That’s what I care.
I would cry to have it,
And grin on without thinking twice.


Its called unlucky,
The subtle voice of failing.
Its touched me sometimes,
And penetrated me sometimes.


Mistakes are a part of life,
It was not hard for me to learn that.
A simple man can become complex,
I learnt it the hard way.


I’m not lonely,
Have told myself a million times.
I’m not unique,
But have started believing in that.

No comments: