“Those three words I have said too much, but they are not enough”

Grape juice with perfectly woven conversation,
Then the pavement on the beach enclosed light, frolicked chatting.
She wanted to try giving up her chastity towards cruelty to animals,
But I got skeptical whether she was having fun.
It was her love for ice-cream that kept us alive and happy
We went back to the beach pavement, sat to talk, composed and in each other’s love.


Finally, we fought over some stupid reason which concerned both of us
But the air was polluted with a ceaselessly long doubt.
About parasitic past and hesitant future.
Like classic lovers we disagreed and ego flowed faster than our maturity.
Childish we sounded and childish acts we did.


But those three words were enough after a few minutes.
It brought us back to our garden of Eden, to the place we call our home.


Like a Spanish quartet playing their most beautiful love song
We conversed like we had always done.
We fooled and made a fool of each other, our norm as the best friends we were.
Nothing changed nor did it want to, I was here with her, and she with me
Our words to each other seemed like poetry, a simple beautiful symphony.
Nothing changed, we kept repeating the three words
Until I made her cry, a cry found in joy………


Now,
I write about the day and dissolve in my good fate.
She was here an hour ago, seems a zillion days ago.
Tomorrow is something I can’t wait for.
To kiss her and tell her, how much I ache for her……..





10th May, 2007. 3.15 A.M.

The beach bear witness to one of its lovely little love story….between cloud minus nine and his companion for life, the one who would take me to cloud positive nine each time she smiles.

Was listening to: “Chasing Cars” by Snow Patrol. (The title is taken from one line from the song)

3 comments:

Prerona said...

beautiful story :)

Sensational Android said...

thanks a lot...btw, ur last post was brilliant

Anonymous said...

Chasing cars is really nice=)