Your skin and your bones, turn into something beautiful….make love not….

The highlight of the day runs strong in my head
She came at around 11, and came again a million times.
Whenever I couldn’t keep up with her
I said the three words loud enough, to
Remind me. Of how much I wish to be with her then.
Cured I feel of any obtuse reflection I could inherit
Curse myself for even doubting the insane fact.


She cried once and laughed thrice
Latter one I enjoyed and joined her to the joy
Former one I blamed myself and joined her to cry.
The pain she told me later was something inscrutable
How selfish could I become,
I remorse and I cry more than her.


Sometimes the proverb “Hungry like a wolf”
Sometimes “Timid as a bunny”.
More often chocolates dipped in plastic
Sometimes the chocolates eaten undone.
The glow remains the same
Her face tells me all the stories that have to be told
I don’t need to look very far into her
Just her expressionless eyes, telling me what she wants.
The commencement is not close.


Though novices, we both of us
We manage in a few moves learnt in love movies
At least, kid here does. And wishes he had more.
But kid is just too much in the rabbit hole
A hole made for him to fall
And fall he does.
He cant wish for anything more than this thing he doesn’t want to stop.
In a wishing well, he wishes, for more of her.


The air changes suddenly to a deep and thoughtful talk
She wants to forget somethings
And remember unnecessary details, not required
That’s the only thing I tell her.
The air outside changes into a melancholy and tender drizzle
We tenderly smile and give each other a invisible ring of commitment .
She smiles her beautiful smile
I smile the “don’t ever go away” smile.


“It’s not time yet”, I try convincing her
As the prophet who is always right and wise,
She is right. I lament on the fact that time is unwise.
If I get to stay in this cuddle of hers eternally
It would be a second, a fraction of the evermore.


The curtains finally lay down,
We can see the world outside blooming as they have never.
Friends and family become trivial, we converge
Into a being. Her thoughts are our decisions,
My Virgo is the frolic, considerate and indecisive.
A kiss away are we to our own worlds
A kiss away are we closer to our own world.



9th May, 2007. 12.55 A.M. The day when I could wish for a million times and not worry too much of what the world thought about it.......

Was listening to: "Its Ok" by Junkyard Groove the whole time. Must have heard it a million times during the writing.



No comments: