On a sandless beach, on top of a stone

I am telling my lone companion to wither away
Its given me everything and nothing, but I still want him away.
This moment is fascinating me and irritating me
Its disturbing me and still taking me away.


Sounds of waves crashing on to the black stone
The golden sand is behind me, the sun trying to rise.
Far away a sound called humor crashes in
A far away lighthouse tells its story to the ships.


Clouds jealous of us and the rising sun
Black and shapeless and distant and still envious
Listening to Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven”
I could go on writing if my light’s permit the rays.


Cigarette smokes have rashed my lips
Cheap tea has bound me to the state of insomnia.
My green t-shirt is tired of the weariness
My new jeans is ripped and darkened in blue.


My watch reads early morning
My head reads the end of the day.
My pen reads the lines of loneliness
My finger reads the end of the lines


Far away a boat or a ship reads its future
Close I see people ready for their end.
Fair people observe the land of obscurity
Dark people observe what I perceive-idiocracy.


One thinks of corporations build on brilliance
The other thinks of his bleaked unconfident days.
I think how attention gain be gained
And people think what we can never think.


I am bored, I am tired, I am weary
I am sleepy, I am insane, I am waiting.
I am happy, I am bliss, I am annoyed
I am alright, I am alright, I am alright……



(Written on the beach at Pondicherry, after a stupid night-out and a insane urge to fun-a-holics. I was traveling with Ash and Mahek….and they were close to me till this day.)


Rock on……Uploaded and Updated on the 2nd of May, 2007. 11.15 P.M.

2 comments:

ASHOK said...

i will never forget this trip.... thanks for saying yes on that night... never loose that ever glowing green signal on your face.... hhehehehehe

Anonymous said...

green signal...dude, that was one of the most notorious and idiotic trip ever taken....curse u abheet...
anyways, well written man...cool, nice to find my name on A blog...