Rock. The Vibrations which flows inside me


The lines are made simply out of rock songs and as rock songs, meant little but meant big.


“Where were you, when I was burnt and broken.
while the day survives, from my window watching.
And where were you, when I was hurt and I was helpless
because the things you say and the things you do, surround me.”


The pink of barber floyd still haunts me,
Wishes me I was there.
Swallowing their music as if I was comfortably numb
My high hopes got mixed in a haze of brain damage
A brick wall hit me hard, a novice became a bard.


I asked myself WHO I was?
A teenage wasteland survivor or a tommy on the road.
Fooled again, I couldn’t stand
It was my generation to decide, they influenced
Well, the kid is alright.


Cos I’m a poet, don’t you know it.
But I’m not Mr. Dylan, the king.
The Mr. Tambourine Man.
The rolling of every stone.
The tangle of the blue.
Lets sing something absolutely new.
Write about revolution or about dope
C’mon, he deserves it though.


Lets travel oceans of music in a zeppelin.
Fuck, songs will remain the same, its pretty lame.
Evermore is unique, no need of a battle
As beautiful as Kashmir, as ugly as a black dog
As weird acoustic which left you with a bittersweet craving
They found me a stairway to heaven.


As I traversed, I asked each one :”you too”
They smirked U2, not you too.
I couldn’t live for a week with or without them
I reflected on streets with no name.
They felt like frenzy with blue, as if they are the only One
Sweet and sour and juicy, Numb is all I go.


Smell me, Cobain, teen spirit is what I wear
You made me suffer aneurysm, lithium is not what I care.
Polly is not someone I raped
All Apologies sir, there is nothing inside this box shaped heart.


Come creep listen to the radio inside your head.
Though my head is an android paranoid,
I have an airbag safekeeping, an accident enjoyed.
My love is not a fake plastic love
Its true though, I am a creep,
But I dissolved in the waters of the sandy heap.



Dedicated to the rock bands and singers who made me a stupid admirer of them. Pink Floyd, The Who, Bob Dylan, Led Zeppelin, U2, Kurt Cobain, Radiohead.

17th May, 2007. 3.25 A.M.

Was listening to: “Bob Dylan Blues” by Syd Barrett. Rock on…..really…..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Long live the rock inside u...and outside u...very cool writing....should have wrote abt the beatles though...

Sensational Android said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sensational Android said...

oh shit, i forgot to write abt them...hell man, i forgot to write abt the beatles. but think, i can write abt the in a seperate post anytime. cmon, i cant write abt the gods in 4 lines....need 4 zillion lines to write abt them..and i can write so many anytime... :P