The ashes are burning, so is Ash…..

For Ashok. I hope he finds some faith I want him to get.

Convergence
The converging effect of hot chocolate brownie with cold chocolate ice-cream
It leaves a ubiquitous effect on you
The converging effect of the hot-in-frenzy me, with the cold-disheartened Ashy
Has the same effect on me.
I sound radiant in the dark skin of the night
He sounds like the night, under a streetlamp light.
Glowing and directing, obscure about the riding moon
A palatable joy surrounds me with him, oasis rising in the sand-dune.


Conversing
The conversation that builds through the perfect smoke and ash of the cigarette
His hopes find me jealousy, unclear and unworthy.
The conversation reaps me to be the smoke-ring, while he remains the forgetting ash
Why is I ask myself to judge, I know not.
Deep as a forest his lost cravings go
Like a lost waterfall in the same forest, he lives to flow.
Desires swollen in him, he is pregnant with hope
With a few newborn changes, he just wants to elope.


Fantasizing
The fantasies of Alice to fall in the rabbit hole and let wonderland take her in
It’s a story I can now relate to
The fantasies of touching the rabbits on the moon, and fall in the rabbit hole
Moon being his high hopes, the rabbit hole being his dreams
He engraves in stone, simple/blind/innate essay
To be touched by one woman. Like Christmas, light up his each day.
Finds himself in a position, succumbing to engineer
In a shadow he survives, waiting for some love, someone dear.


“Don’t pile up the sorrow, my friend
Pile up joy, that you can mend
Drink up the regret and distress with a forgotten gulp
Join the party, frenzy and don’t think of an amend.”



For Ashok. Rather Ash. Dude, this is after our CCD trip at 2 A.M. remember. Well, rock on………

Was listening to: “Shadow of the Day” by Linkin Park. (By the way, found the new album of Linkin Park before its release. Long live my LAN. Hehe….)


Btw, all those who dont know Ash, do check out his blog, click here to find pain

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the kid called ash is fine...i can see it....and think u've given him faith. loved the final para...

Rahul said...

dood.. i am not good wid poetry and all... and am too lazy to think.. ash , if u see this.. just want to say that... njai ur time on earth.. tats all we can do... cheers
Jatu