The curse of the mighty, so red and shady


The inspiration for this writing. Its a painting by Sebastian Spreng. Found it in one of my mails, a spam mail, really, but....Anyways, its called "Distant Shores". And it was painted for three friends of the painter, one day on a beach. By the way, the colour you see right now is RED.


The sun’s hollow to the radiant energy inside us,
Cool teardrops of the sea tearing us into two
Eyes have stopped looking from far off into the distant
Only the heaven below us, hell inside us.


Two shorts, one towel and an orgy of frolic and fain
One pen, a notebook and a gloriously stupid writer.


Three different hearts and three different mind and thoughts
One simple purpose; consume whatever we can never.
A beer Can flows in and dissolves the pain unfruitfully
Deludes our thinking, purpose becomes useless, fruitless.


Every cigarette puff is an adventure undefined
Every word from a friend is a companion
Every side that touches me is a god send
Every breeze on my body is a shock.


I don’t know what will happen in a month
I might know what rules define in a year
But this moment knows nothing that far
Curse it or bless it.


Never felt so good, nor so exhilarated
A monster of words beginning to make sense
A reaper of poetry pulling out the life out of me
“Bend over” he says,” I am here for more”.


Writing the last paragraph, before I end up as myself
Waiting for the life I lead, with humility and shame
Waiting for that same death of my humility and shame.


Pair of thoughts still remains to be shown,
Spare a thought for my listless soul………

No comments: