The king of all flying fishermen

Cheers!
The act of happiness in the sorrow of tears.

Far inside a beat stops to beat,
Hating itself for being a piece of meat,
Troubling itself of being cursed,
Lost in the funny circus of trust.


Hey!
Please can you come and join me in play.


Sing in the karaoke of my day.
Pay attention to what I say,
Choose for me the clothes I wear,
Engulf my torrid wilderness of fear.


Fuck you!
The words accompanying things you can’t chew.


Don’t turn on the lights when you ask darkness,
In this state, any light will blind in the brightness.
Don’t ask me to label you obscene,
The darkness’s going to fuck what you’ve seen…..
………..of what I’ve been, of what I’m becoming……..



Was listening to: “Freebird” by Lynyrd Skynyrd
2nd August, 2007. (don’t really remember the time)

1 comment:

ASHOK said...

i guess this post is meant to say something about the thing that stand in the picture... anyway how you doing man... wish you are done with all the past things and leading a new life at b'lore.... start writing a jornal even though this looks cool...