My dream…..

Wat is the first impression u get when u see this kind of post? Ya ya…..i know. I must be writing abt my future. The big fuckin dreams I have and shit like that. Well, guess wat, I have stopped dreamin abt my future a long time back. Well, atleast 2 years ago for sure. Now, I can care no less. I wait to get the hell out of this place and clean my slates and move on. Ya, I would cry the last day here…cos I would miss my college life and more importantly, my friends. The freedom and my dad’s hard earned money.

But, this is not abt me. Its abt this dream. U know those lazy afternoon naps rite. If ur young like im rite now, well, u would understand. If ur old like im goin to be in 50 years, the hell with u. so, anyways, this lazy Thursday afternoon, while mugging, I fell asleep with the idea to wake up in 15 mins. I slept for more than an hour and this dream stuck to my head. And this is the story…..

MY DREAM BEGINS HERE

I love myself. I love every part of being me. I love the idea that im the one guy in this world who would die for another man for anything. If I have to give away my organs for that one man, I will graciously. But this man, he doesn’t exist. He exist in the celluloid world. He belongs only on the screen. He is non-existent actually. And he comes to our world again next may. And I die next month. This is December and im goin to the other side of the universe by January.

Now, I hate myself so much. Not hate because of the choices I made. But hate cos i cant keep my penis from rocketing each time it sees a beautiful lady. And hate cos I cant spend a penny on the word called contraception. Yes, I have aids and I die in a month.

But, death is not why I hate myself. I hate it cos I wont be able to see the one man I love perform again. And he happens to be rocky bilbao.

(author: if this would not have been a dream, I would have definitely put some artificially implanted, intellectually propagated character like yanni or maharishi, but I cant lie really well. Atleast not at the rite places)

Rocky Bilbao…..the most popular underdog story of all time. The man, who fought against all odds and against himself to become a two-time world heavyweight champion. Ya, he did it on the screen but he did it with so much perfection and poise that I cant help myself falling in love with the man. I have never needed a wife. The tv screen kept me company all nite. And with my looks, I could have had any girl I wanted for a wham, bam, thank u, ma’m.

Now that u can see my obsession with Rocky, well let me swank a bit more too.

I have everything u want a twisted asshole like me to have abt Rocky. I have posters of every Rocky story in every room. I have more than 45 posters in my 2-bedroom apartment. I will not deny, but I have kicked girls and thrown them out of my place for their lack of appreciation for my obsession with Rocky Bilbao. Bloody sluts. When will they see how much I adore the man, without asking abt it too much. Wat is their problem with me and rocky in the same room, as she is goin to get banged anyways.

Anyways, the final rocky bilbao movie comes out in may, and I am goin to die in January. I am showing this piece from the dream of a man, who will probably just write this for attention. But, I need to show it to him. Hope that his post in a certain blog be seen by a promotional asshole who forwards it to my Rocky……and I get my chance to be remembered forever by him.

END OF MY DREAM

Prologue:

Well the dream was very much similar to this. I added some spice to make it more..u know…..psued. but, I think it means wat I say.

No comments: