cat's in 5 days and i am bloggin....cant help

This week has been a topsy-turvy ride into hell and back. I have cat and end sem comin as close as possible and they both are lookin and staring at me as if to say……fuck u kid……..

But managed to get some new and lovely songs. At first I thought that with the type of mugging I have to do, its near impossible to do anything new and hear anything new. But guess wat, during these high-pressure adrenaline pounding painful weeks, the fun to do something different and time wasting is always a lot of fun.

So here is wat I have been listening to lately. I got this 3 doors down song from binay. By the way, bunay is this guy in my hostel. We used to be close, but now I don’t know, where we stand. Anyways. He gave me “here by me” by 3 doors down and me and ladoo have become crazy about it. It’s a rock ballad and its freaking awesome. Its so good and I even put the lyrics into my orkut profile and now presently dreaming abt singin it in some college competition. Ya, that’s my flaw…..whenever I listen to a good song, I dream abt the song on my lips in front a crowd. It happened with me during the teen spirit era, then stairway to heaven era and a million times after that.

Well, I was talking abt “here by me”. Its definitely a love song. Something I wouldnt have heard normally….but this song was an exception on its own way. And I say proudly. I have mugged a love song. Go screw me.

Other than that. LYN by 4lyns……that is the type of song I used to hear in my 1st year. Hard and raw and rap-metal. But the lyrics though not strong and intriguing, was a ok song for linkin park fans. Panic at the Disco is slowly but steadily becoming one of my fav bands. Teir song “lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off” is just brilliant. The video is exciting and strange. Something I love. Ever since I have heard “I write sins and not tragedies”, they have made me wait for their videos and albums. Their album is not that great, but these two songs are good and vibrant.

My Chemical Romance. U know why they r famous……cos they suck and sing for sissy girls. Their lead singer is cute…that’s wat one girl told me in orkut. And shit, their lead singer cant sing crap. I sing better and in my toilet. But, cancer is a good song…..though not a new theme….but alrite…

Finally……the band I am surely goin to listen. MUSE. Oh! Man wat a band. They rock like hell. Post-punk and hardcore. Lyrics emulating coldplay of even metallica. They r good.

Anyways, that’s all. And ya, I wrote this in Microsoft word…..hence the capitals after every full-stop……rock on.

And fuck u kid,…..

No comments: