My Dear Penny Lane, I Love You


Dear Penny Lane,
You are like the soothing morning of the coldest night...
Like the sands that stays back in your hand after the ocean eats away...
Like the tears after years of holding back
Like the course you suddenly realise was right all along...
Like the heart the mind hates to admit...
Like a song which four guys sang for a street on Liverpool...?
Like my words and my dreams...
Like my song which I sing after waking with a yawn...
Like the sound of a noise that you knew would be yours...
Like the fountain on a mountain no one ever went to...
Like the anger after a talk...like the talk after the anger...
Like the show filled with sadness...
Like the not-wanted in a sea full of people...
Like the smile in a protest...
Like the dream alike happiness in a tear of nightmare....
Like the fear of losing you...
Like me writing these lines with a wave in my heart...
Like me trying to make you happy...
Like my Penny Lane..like my deepi...

No comments: